Tuesday, July 03, 2012

JustRite Papercraft July Release - Day Two

It's Day Two of the July stamp release from JustRite Papercraft, Inc. and I love, love, love this gorgeous Christmas Holly Background stamp! This stamp screams to be colored, so I brought out my Copic Markers for this beautiful background! I added some white Gel pen accents on the berries and leaves. I chose to use last year's stamp set Merry and Bright for my card to show that they are still as good as new and can easily be incorporated into the new stamps!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!
 
Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop and don't forget to come back again this week to see what else we've created using the fabulous new release from JustRite Papercraft and Amy Tedder (the stamp designer)!
Project Recipe:
Paper:Bazzil Basics White, Red and Green Cardstock
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Embellishments: May Arts Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Recollection Pearls, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam dots, Krylon 18k Gold Leaf Pen

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing and what incredible stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I love the way the background looks like vintage wood. Very rich and elegant.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Darsie. I am so excited about all of these new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, love this creation so much. I like the colour combination. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to see more.

    If you want to know more about Scrapbooking ideas and scrapbooking supplies? Here you can find http://www.alacraft.com.au/scrapbooking-cat10

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!