Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Stamps for sale...


I am "destashing" and need to make room for more products! I realize that my craft room just can't fit everything I have!!! It's insane! I've listed 41 stamp sets in my Etsy store (a lot of Inkadinkado stamps), most never used before!! Also, I'm currently sorting through my Martha Stewart and EK Success punches to list in the next few days!

You can see all I've listed today HERE!

And here's a pretty card for eye candy:

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darsie! If you don't mind shooting me a email when you get ready to list your punches I sure would appreciate it! I'm scared I miss it when you list them!! That's if you don't care! Thank you! Hugs, Leanne
    Tobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!