Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Halloween...

I want to thank everyone who left such beautiful comments here on my blog and to my email concerning my scrapbook page for my Mom and Dad.  Your heartfelt words were touching and lifted my spirits so much!! I am so honored and humbled by your kindness and friendship!!

Today I have a fun card for you. I created this card for the Clean and Simple Challenge at SplitCoast Stampers where we're making cards based on an earlier card by me. This worked up pretty fast. I stamped my sentiment from Inkadinkado using Memento Tuxedo Black and Tangelo on a white panel. Next, I cut the panel with Spellbinders™ Shapeabilities Spider Web, added a bit of baker's twine, then mounted it to black cardstock with foam dots. I adhered that piece to a white card and I was done!! Nothing is easier than that!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!