Friday, July 13, 2012

The Spirit of Christmas...

So, I've been having fun creating tags, and I guess the Christmas card spirit has captured me!! I've been digging out my holiday papers, embellishments and trims for the coming card creating season!  Today's tag features a beautiful calligraphy stamp from Quietfire Designs. My stamp is called "Hold on to the Spirit of Christmas". I used Spellbinders™ Labels Seventeen for my tag base, with patterned paper and a 3D poinsettia from K & Company. My gorgeous olive green silk ribbon is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, and the rhinestone, pearls and lace is from my stash!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! I love how you placed the pearls on the sentiment. The gem on that lovely bow is a beautiful touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely Darcie! Thank you so much for using the stamp so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darsie, this is just holiday loveliness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!