Tuesday, July 31, 2012

JustRite Papercraft August Release - Day 1


 It's time for the JustRite Papercraft August release showcasing the new stamps and wait until you see these!! Our stamps today are a new line by Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace and I just love the versatility of them! I am using "Just the Right Words" which includes two phrase groups that can be mix and matched for an endless number of sayings and occasions.This set is a must have with it's elegant writing style!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

 
Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop and don't forget to come back again this week to see what else we've created using the fabulous new release from JustRite Papercraft and Amy Tedder (the stamp designer)!

Project Recipe:
JustRite Papercraft Stamps: Amazing Paper Grace "Just the Right Words"
Paper: K & Company Yuletide, Bazzill Basics Ivory, Pink and Green Cardstock
Inks:Clearsnap Cosmic Pink Smooch Spritz, Memento Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves, Copic Markers
Embellishments: Ivory Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Maya Road Heart Stick Pins, Recollection Pearls, Ivory Brad, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Dots, Beacon Adhesive

2 comments:

  1. So beautifully designed! I have those papers...I love it when I can use Christmas papers for other themes! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is just beautiful! I really enjoyed browsing through your lovely blog to see all your lovely art. I would love to become your follower (but I always like to ask permission first) and would really love having you as a follower on my blog as well.

    I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work as you post it. It's all just breath-takingly beautiful!

    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!