Monday, April 02, 2012

Enjoy...

I'm so excited! It is official! I am on the Spellbinders 2012 Design Team! I found out in February that I had been chosen, but my starting day was yesterday, April 1st.The designers retreat was amazing and I met so many extraordinary women. I am in awe of their talent and am so honored to be working with them for the next twelve months. Keep a look out on my blog as I create with  Spellbinders™ die templates and show you the versatile ways you can create with them.

A special thank you to Stacey, Jeff, Cathy, Kim and Cindy for the fabulous time in Arizona!! Words cannot express my gratitude!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Fancy Labels and Little Things from Our Daily Bread Designs
Ink: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Memento Tuxedo Black, Marvy Pale Orange
Embellishments: Silk RIbbon from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Recollection Pearls, Decorative Stick Pins, Hand dyed Venise Lace

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Darsie a well deserved place as all your cards and creations are very beautiful.
    I am a great admirer of your work and visit your Blog regularly.... just wish I was with you (delicate shade of green) Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to be working with you and even happier to have spent time in Arizona... Can't wait to see the amazing things you create this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Darsie. So happy that you're on the Spellbinders team! WHAT AN HONOR!!! You went to Arizona? WOW! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!!!! (as always) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!