Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thank you...

Here's a pretty card I created for Kim Hupke, Spellbinder's Educational Director, thanking her for the fabulous time we all had at the Design Team Retreat. I sneakily had the entire design team sign the card as well! Come back tomorrow to see what I created for Cathy, the DT Coordinator, then on Thursday I will show the card I made for Stacey, owner of Spellbinder's.


Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

I created this card using Spellbinders™ Labels Twenty, along with JustRite Papercraft's Kindness stamp set. I embossed the stamps using Versamark and white and black embossing powder for each label. I added Nestabling Labels Twenty around the largest label from Want2Scrap. My sentiment is from the JustRite Papercraft Spring Words set, which was embossed with black. I layered the labels with Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares


My designer paper is from Prima's Moulin Rouge paper stack which I cut in half and adhered to a black panel. I added my Venise Lace, pink tulle, and gorgeous silk ribbon from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I finished the card with a fluffy tulle bow which was then layered with a silk ribbon bow, a pearl/rhinestone button and black pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Darsie, Kim will love this! Isn't she a doll? I just love her. You are such a welcome/wonderful addition to the Spellbinders family, your art is pure eye candy for sure. Congrat's on making SB DT, you are truly in for a wonderful ride. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the stamp and the Bling to finih the card off to perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!