Friday, April 20, 2012

JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge!


We have some exciting changes coming to the JusrRite Papercraft Friday Challenges!

Starting today, there will be ONE extra winner chosen at random from the challenge entries (excluding the other winners)! This will be in addition to the usual Grand  Prize and Honorable Mention winners! That's one more chance at winning JustRite products! We hope this will encourage you to share more of your creations with us whether you are new to JustRite or you have been using our products for years!

For today's Friday Challenge #071, we also want to make sure everyone "Grabs Our Buttons" on the right sidebar of the JustRite Inspiration Blog. If you are chosen as one of the winners of our challenges or as one of our random winners, you will receive ONE EXTRA STAMP set of your choice if you have our buttons loaded to your blogs side bar!! Just for having the blog buttons displayed clearly on your blog!! 

Also, for Friday Challenge #071,  as an added bonus, you will also receive an additional stamp set to your prize package if you spell our name correctly "JustRite" -- one word with a capital R (in the middle of the word) on your blog post and you link your stamp sets that you used for your project to our store website!!  That's right you can win 2 extra stamp sets this week!

We have an inspiration photo for this challenge, pictured above! Our Color theme is Pink, Peach and Yellow with a touch of neutral (colors: white, ivory, kraft or black).

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

My card uses JustRite's With Sympathy and Classic Lace Edges One Clear stamp sets. I stamped the roses on a white card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink then colored with Copic Markers. My sentiment was stamped and colored as well. I stamped my Classic Lace Edges One on pink, peach and yellow cardstock with Versamark then embossed with white embossing powder. Next, I cut them out with Spellbinders™ Edgeabilities® Classic Edges Two. I adhered my lace pieces to my card, added pearls and a soft silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and such lovely colors that go so well together
    ColleenB
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Darsie! Love the way you colored the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunningly elegant card and I love the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Darsie. I love how you colored those roses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!