Wednesday, April 04, 2012

JustRite Papercraft April Release Day Two

It's Day Two of the JustRite Papercraft April Release and we are showcasing some very pretty stamps today! I can't pick a favorite as I love them all! Wait til you see what the design team has created for you!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

My card uses the Elegant Fronds background and the Vintage Rose Medallions with the coordinating Nested Oval Medallion Label Dies.


I created my background by stamping Elegant Fronds on black Bazzill cardstock with Versamark, then embossing with gold embossing powder. Next, I cut the panel apart with Spellbinders™ Edgeabilities® E8-007 Classic Edges One die templates. I glued both pieces to a white Bazzill cardstock panel and added pretty swirly rhinestones. I stamped my Vintage Rose Medallions on white, then cut it out with Nested Oval Medallion Label Dies. I colored the image with Copic Markers and created a small sentiment piece to fit in the center. I used pop-dots to layer my medallion on to my background panel. Lastly, I added a gorgeous burgundy silk ribbon and bow, then adhered it to a black card to finish it off.

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop and don't forget to come back again this week to see what else we've created using the fabulous new release from JustRite Papercraft and Amy Tedder (the stamp designer)!
This week we are revealing a fresh new look for JustRite Papercraft and launching the beginning of a new stamp line called Amy Tedder Designs and Amy is launching a new blog called Amy Tedder Designs. You can see the entire release on Amy's Blog today!!  To help Amy celebrate the launch of her new line we are giving away a Fab Blog Candy Prizes.  Leave a message on Amy's new blog telling her what your favorite JustRite Stamp set is and for every 100 comments she gets we will pick a winner who will receive the entire April Release - that's8 Amy Tedder Design stamps sets for free!


And something more!! JustRite is having a Warehouse sale and every JustRite Original Stamp Set is on Sale -- $10.00 & $5.00 Deals. Supplies are limited. Shop Early for the best selection. What a bargain!!
Project Recipe:
JustRite Papercraft Stamps: Elegant Fronds, Vintage Rose Medallions
Paper: Bazzill White, Black
Inks: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Gold Embossing Powder, Copic  Markers  
Embellishments: Silk Ribbon from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Recollection Rhinestones, Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 Glue

8 comments:

  1. A truly beautiful card in burgundy and gold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Gorgeous and Elegant Card.
    Love the layering and the way you embossed the Background.
    Love the added Ribbon. and the Sentiment is perfect. thanks for sharing
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darsie, I LOVE what you created, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely. You did a wonderful job putting this card all together.I love the embossed gold background with the brilliant red ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chinese Celebrities Hot Images, Hot Photos, Hot Pics just visit this website given below.

    Hot Pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice work thanks for sharing! Providing Us With This Great Knowledge Free Car Valuation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!