Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Belli Challenge #142 and Blog Candy!

We are so excited this week! The Belli Challenge has just reached 500 Followers!! With this milestone we are offering BLOG CANDY!!! Oh yes, you heard right!! We are so thankful for our followers and want to express our gratitude!!All you have to do is make a comment on the blog and you'll be entered into a drawing for the blog candy shown below!! Entries will be accepted until May 8th at 8:00 pm EST and the winner will be announced on the next Belli Challenge post!!! Please check back then and see if you've won!! *Entries are NOT accepted on this blog*.

The challenge this week on  The Belli Challenge is to make a card or project with an animal! My card is a clean and simple card using Crafter's Companion Say it with Flowers stamp set. I used Basic Grey patterned paper, a bit of twine, and some shading and I was finished!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card - I love your paper and the coloring is fabulous. I enlarged it to try to get some ideas on how you are doing the shadowing - it is so very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!