Thursday, September 18, 2014

Cheery Hello...

Hi everyone! Today, I have a sweet card using the newest piercing die templates created by Richard Garay's Celebra'tions for Spellbinders Paper Arts. I took them a step further by doing some of my paper embroidery with the pierced holes. These come in Squares, Circles (shown on my card), Ovals and Rectangles.
~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: KaiserCraft Secret Admirer patterned paper, Bazzill Basics Paper® White, Pink and Dark Pink Cardstock
Embellishments: 1/4 inch Tiffany Blue Silk Ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, DMC Floss: Hot Pink, Recollections Pearls, Beacon Adhesives, 3D Foam Squares

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Darsie and amazing patience with such fine embroidery !
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darsie, you never fail to inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Amazing. You've left me speechless Darsie. You are just amazing. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to have missed todays blog so sorry Darsie , However what a stunner ,i love it .
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!