Saturday, September 06, 2014

With Sympathy...

Hi everyone! Welcome to Day Four of the September release from JustRite Papercraft. Today, I have a Sympathy card for you (unfortunately, we all need this type of card) and I used soft colors of pink for it. My background is the newest Garden Trellis Background Stamp and I paired it with Spellbinders® Paper Arts Radiant Rectangles for the sentiment from Extra Grand Sentiments and framed it with Die D-Lites™ Framed Floral. ~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Debbie Olson
Heidi BlankenshipAmy Tedder 
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno
Kathy Jones
Marisa Job
Michele Kovack
Krisit Schurr

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Paper® Light Pink, Pink and White Cardstock
Embellishments: Beacon Adhesive, Viva Decor White Pearls, 3D Foam Squares

5 comments:

  1. Darsie,
    Gorgeous card. Just perfect. I love how you framed the sentiment. Simply elegant. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Darsie and perfect for the sentiment
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely peaceful looking card Darsie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super lovely and I love the soft colors on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super lovely and I love the soft colors on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!