Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday: Walnut Inks

For Tutorial Tuesday, I show you how to create gorgeous backgrounds with Imagine Crafts Walnut Inks and Crystals and our favorite stamps. You’ll learn how to make a background using concentrated Walnut Ink Crystals, plus how to layer the inks for a beautiful vintage embossed card. I also show you how to dye ribbon to match your project.

For this week's Tutorial Tuesday Giveaway, one lucky winner will win a $20 Gift Certificate!

You can view the video HERE or HERE! Have you subscribed to my Video Channel yet? Have you subscribed to JustRite Papercraft's Video Channel? Stay up to date on all of my video tutorials by subscribing now or follow or friend me on Facebook!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

5 comments:

  1. Darien, I just love your style. I always look forward to your next post and glen so many ideas from you. Thank you for all the tips and inspiration, Melinda
    PS. How about some tips on embossing with powders and glitter! I just can't seem to get it to stick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief! Typing on iPad and don't know how I managed to spell your name wrong! Sorry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darsie. Three beautiful cards and a great video. I love the Walnut Ink effects. I have never heard of them before so will have to get hold of some. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Darsie
    How beautiful , love the color style and the inspiration.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE this card Darsie! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!