Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday: Distress Stains


For JustRite Papercraft's Tutorial Tuesday, I show you how to create with Tim Holtz’s Distress Stains. I show you how to use embossing powder as a resist to the stains, direct to stamp techniques and how to achieve a marbled background. The stamps I'm using are a Sneak Peek of their new October release!

For this week's Tutorial Tuesday Giveaway, one lucky winner will win a $30.00 Gift Certificate to their website.

You can view the video HERE or HERE! Have you subscribed to my Video Channel yet? Have you subscribed to JustRite Papercraft's Video Channel? Stay up to date on all of my video tutorials by subscribing now or follow or friend me on Facebook! 

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

6 comments:

  1. As usual a great video Darsie.
    So far I have only one distress stain , guess I need some more!
    XxxxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darsie,
    Great video. Love your cards, they are all gorgeous. You are the queen of gorgeous backgrounds. I have to admit something, I've used the ink pads, but thought the bottles were refills...silly me, you have taught me something new. As for the question, well, how many holidays are there? Each and every time, I buy a new set...on sale of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and colors used along with the lovely ribbon
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darsie. Wonderful cards and a great video. Thank you for sharing : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful backgrounds Darsie. Now Ill have to get some stains to be able to do this technique, yikes. I dont know how many stamps I buy in a year since Im still fairly new to collecting them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the video. I do have one distress ink pad. I will have to try that technique. Your card is lovely. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!