Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday...

For Tutorial Tuesday, I ask “What else can we make?” with the Vintage Fan Die. I show you three more ideas using JustRite Papercraft's newest release die and they are quite different than what you expect. I love to stretch your crafting dollar and try to discover new ways to use their dies. I create a pretty bookmark using the Vintage Fan Die, a fabulous, quick gift for your favorite book reader, teacher or Secret Pal. You’ll also learn how to make a darling Victorian Angel Ornament and an elegant Wreath as well.

For this week's Tutorial Tuesday Giveaway, one lucky winner will win a $25 Gift Certificate!

You can view the video HERE or HERE! Have you subscribed to my Video Channel yet? Have you subscribed to JustRite Papercraft's Video Channel? Stay up to date on all of my video tutorials by subscribing now or follow or friend me on Facebook!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful video Darsie. Loved all of the fantastic ways you used the fan die and your coloring is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darsie,
    You are amazing. I always enjoy your video tutorials, always learn something new. I am so in love with your angels. Great ideas, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a pretty angel...such a creative use of the dies
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning, and a gorgeous shade of blue
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darsie you are so creative to come up so much to use with dies and stamps, I need more of your imagination, if you can send some to me please, I would be grateful. The video was wonderful once again and I love all of them. Keep them coming.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!