Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sunflower Birdhouse...

Hi everyone! With all my design work, (which I love), I seldom have time to create something for myself! Last week, I was able to find time to make one of my birdhouses for my kitchen which is decorated with sunflowers! 
 
I used Spellbinders® Paper Arts Die D-Lites™ Create-a-Flower Series: Sunflower and Ivy with  Blooms Four to make the flowers and foliage for my birdhouse, and am so pleased with it! ~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!


Project Recipe:

Paper: Dotted patterned paper, Bazzill Basics Paper® Ivory, Yellow. Brown and Green Cardstock
Paint/Inks: DecoArt Americana Coffee Bean, Honey Brown and Light Yellow
Embellishments: Beacon Adhesives, Hot Glue Gun, Brown Excelsior, Birds, Recollections Black Glitter Dots, Foam Brushes, Birdhouse

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Darsie, love all the fabulous flowers !
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darsie,
    What a gorgeous little birdhouse, I'd love to be a bird and live in it. You did an amazing job. It is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Darsie,
    What a beautiful bird house one that any gardener would love to have hanging outside their window. You have given the wee birds what they like, some camouflage, but also somewhere that looks like the real thing with the beautiful flowers over it. THank you for a brilliant new project and if ever it needs a new home, i have the ideal spot for it up here in Scotland.
    Crafty hugs
    Norah (Glenochil, Scotland)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!