Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Sweet Friend...

Hi everyone! Today I have a clean and simple card for you using one of the newest flowers from the D-Lites™ Create-a-Flower Series by Spellbinders. I can see this pretty Daffodil in a lot of spring themed projects, can't you? I wanted the flower to be the showcase piece here, so I just framed it with Classic Squares LG and finished it off with a simple sentiment from JustRite Papercraft Happy Occasion Belly Bands Two Clear Stamps. ~Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: PrimaBazzill Basics Paper® Yellow, White, Green and Dark Gold Cardstock
Embellishments: Beacon Adhesives, Kaisercraft White Pearls

3 comments:

  1. Love daffodils and love this card Darsie , very realistic flower head !
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Darsie , i would frame this one .

    Elaine H x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darsie,
    Beautiful card. It should be framed. Gorgeous Daffodil. You have done an amazing job...again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!