Thursday, September 04, 2014

Grace to you...

Hi everyone! Welcome to Day Two of the September release from JustRite Papercraft. Today, I am showcasing a beautiful background stamp called Vintage Labels Eight Frame and I can see this paired with so many different stamp sets! I colored my background using Faber-Castell Gelatos and my baby wipe technique. I used a sentiment from a stamp set called "Grace to You" that was released yesterday.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Debbie Olson
Kristi Schurr
Eva Dobilas
Marisa Job
Heidi Blankenship
Darsie Bruno
Kathy Jones

Project Recipe:
Stamps: JustRite Papercraft Vintage Labels Eight Frame
Paper: Bazzill Basics Paper® Light Aqua and White Cardstock
Embellishments: Beacon Adhesive, Lavender Pearls, 3D Foam Squares

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Darsie, what a gorgeous card. I just love when you color your backgrounds, you do such an amazing job. The card is just soft and elegant, just amazing. Amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am speechless ,well not quite .....
    Such a beautiful card the background and colors are so beautiful and subtle and the Grace to you is so apt .
    I must get this stamp .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful with those soft colors and all those fantastic dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!!!! This is elegance all the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!