Friday, September 12, 2014

Find true joy...

Hi everyone! Today I have another clean and simple card for you using one of the newest flowers from the D-Lites™ Create-a-Flower Series by Spellbinders and it's one of my favorite, the Pansy. My pretty pansy is the showcase piece here, so I just added a sentiment from JustRite Papercraft Black Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five Clear Stamps. I stamped and stenciled it onto Fancy Label Tags Two, which I've been using quite a lot lately. ~Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Dotted patterned paper, Bazzill Basics Paper® White and Green Cardstock
Embellishments: Beacon Adhesives, 3D Foam Squares

4 comments:

  1. I too love pansies Darsie and this one is so realistic!
    Xxxhugs Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. True to life and positively Gorgeous
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple, yet so beautiful. Love the idea. And I have dried pansies
    that will work great. Thanks for the idea. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darsie,
    Simple elegance. Love the pansy...this too should be framed. Another great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!