Friday, March 26, 2010

Lighthouse Sneak Peak...

Click HERE for the "Fred, She Said" BLOG HOP!

It's Sneak Peek Week at Ethereal Forest Designs. The design team has created darling cards for the new images and sentiments that are being released on April 1st. Stop by and see their creations! My card today uses the new Lighthouse digistamp along with a sentiment from the Lighthouse Sentiment set! This is just one of 11 images and sentiment sets they are releasing next week.


I first placed my sentiment on top of the Lighthouse using my drawing program then printed it on Whisper White cardstock. I colored the image with Copic Markers then sponged Memento Summer Sky and Paris Dusk on the sky area to resemble the night. I rounded the corners then adhered it to a glittery white cardstock, then to a dark blue card. I added a ribbon, a peel off border sticker and red pearls to finish the card. Card size: 4 1/4 x 5 3/4 inches

3 comments:

  1. Stunning, beautiful, and jaw dropping gorgeous, Darsie! What an amazing work of art!!!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card Darsie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww this is absolutely stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!