Thursday, March 25, 2010

Peek-a-boo Cocoa...

Click HERE for the "Fred, She Said" BLOG HOP!

Today is the start of Sneak Peek Week at Ethereal Forest Designs. The design team has created darling cards for the new images and sentiments that are being released on April 1st. Stop by and see their creations!
Our Creative Corner has a nice sketch where you can use those Oval Nestabilities to advantage! I flipped the sketch to fit my image "Peek-a-boo Cocoa" from Sweet 'n Sassy!


I printed Cocoa on Whisper White Cardstock, then cut him out with the Big Scallops Oval which is new from Spellbinders. I sponged on Memento Summer Sky and New Sprout inks before removing the image from the die. I colored the image with Copic Markers then pop dotted it onto a Dahlia cut out. I added my ribbon bow, a pretty daisy, rhinestones and pearls to finish the card. My designer paper is from the DCWV "Linen Closet" paper stack. Card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches

6 comments:

  1. Adorabe card, Darsie. Love that image and he's colored wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is the gorgeous.
    You always have a way of taking a simple image and make it amaizing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card Darsie, LOVE the sweet image and fun use of the Nesties!

    Have a fun weekend ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work just stuns me. Every time I come to peek I just sit with my mouth open. Love your ribbons! So yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super cute image and another awesome card!! ok inquiring minds (mine lol) want to know....do you ever make a lame card??? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!