Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy Green Day to you! My daughter, Lee, will take that a different way, but she knows what I mean! Today, is Belli Challenge Day, and our challenge is to use Clips of any kind in our creations! Also, we've got a Sketch for you to play with, as well! Combine the two for a great card!



My card uses a vintage image from my personal postcard collection, and I cut her out with an oval Nestabilities, then layered her to a scalloped oval glittery gold cardstock. I added rhinestones around the oval for a pretty frame. My background papers are polished stone glossy cardstock punched with Martha Stewart's Hydrangea punch, yellow glittery cardstock, and the clover paper is from Webster Pages. I got my swirly clips from Staples, and put it all together using the sketch below! I added a sweet organza bow and clover rhinestones to finish the card. Card size 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches


12 comments:

  1. And a happy St. Patrick's day to you, Darsie! This card is just beautiful and so perfect for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great St. Patrick's Day card - it's definitely GREEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, green but very elegant too! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, what a beautiful St. Patty's Day card....the postcard picture is just gorgeous and I love how you used your clips!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful St. Pat's Day card! You have made a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and very green:) Love the
    bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love this card and love the sketch. Happy Green Day to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is fantastic, i adore it all, the image is so gorjuss, thank you so much for joining us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Darsie, what a beautiful card. I love the vintage style and the embellishments are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, very elegant, love the border.
    Jack (Crafty Cardmaking)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card and just perfect for the day. I love the vintage feel and image!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this vintage St. paddy's day card so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!