Monday, March 29, 2010

Fred, She Said Challenge with Snowdrops...

The challenge for this month is:

In March we leave Old Man Winter behind so let's create a VERY SPRING-Y project,
loaded with all those lovely pastel colors!

Be sure to use a "FRED, SHE SAID" image somewhere on your card! If you don't have one, there are LOADS of freebies available HERE!

~The prize again this month is...
a $20 gift certificate for the Fred She Said store! How sweet!

So get those entries in and remember you have until April  25th to get it done! We are looking forward to seeing your creations this month!!!
 
 
I printed the Snowdrops from "Spring Flowers"  on Whisper White cardstock, and colored with Copic Markers. I sponged Memento Summer Sky ink on the edges of the image. I adhered the image to another circle I had punched with a Martha Stewart corner punch. I mounted this to a glossy marbled cardstock, then to a purple glittery cardstock, and lastly to a Stonewashed Blue card. I added pearls and ribbon to finish the card! Card size: 5 x 6 inches

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Darsie! I love how you coloured the flowers and oooh that ribbon and loop de loops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darsie, love, love, love that loopy circle! Is there a tutorial for that somewhere?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Darsie. That is just beautiful. I can not seem to come up with beautiful creations like this. So elegant (I know I'm repeating myself )

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Darsie...this is just so pretty :)
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!