Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bunny Girl and Chicks...

Click HERE for the "Fred, She Said" BLOG HOP!

I just purchased the cutest digistamps from Pink Cat Studio for Easter! They have such FUN images for all occasion and holidays! I just love their Halloween and Thanksgiving images!! My card is below and I had such fun with the bright neon colors!



I printed "Lily paints an Egg" on Whisper White cardstock then colored with Copic Markers. I punched the edge with the new EK Success Argyle Punch Edger, then mounted it to a green glittery cardstock I had punched with the new Scroll and Hearts punch. I adhered that panel to a Cuttlebugged white cardstock, then to yellow glittery cardstock, then to a white card. I added Teal blue organza ribbon and a bow, and rhinestones to finish it off. Card size: 4 3/4 x 6 inches

Don't forget that it's Sneak Peek Week at Ethereal Forest Designs. The design team has created darling cards for the new images and sentiments that are being released on April 1st. Stop by and see their creations!

18 comments:

  1. Super cute card and image and fab colouring :)

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi, good luck!

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cute card..I love the image and the colours are so perfect :)Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    Yep, they are cute, love the bright colours and thanks for joining us at I Love Digi. please come again.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Love the image and so bright and colourful

    Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card! Love the image and great coloring!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, what a gorgeous image, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck!

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable ... and so beautifully colored!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "Stamp Simply" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image!! Love your colours, perfect for our challenge, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright egg! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you joined us this week at C.R.A.F.T. with your beautiful Easter card. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute image and beautiful coloring!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card the image is sooo cute. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card and image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card, love that funky egg! Thanks for playing at Magical Crafts.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Easter card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!