Monday, March 15, 2010

Sweet 'n Sassy Daisies...

Luckily for me, I have a backlog of cards for posting! After my two root canals, I've just had no energy for anything except watching old movies and reading. This card I'm posting today was used for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Digi Day! They hold a different challenge every Thursday HERE!


I printed "April Daisy" on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Copic Markers, then added seashell glitter to the petals with a Quickie Glue Pen. I cut out the daisies leaving a white edge, then added a ribbon bow. My designer paper is from the "Linen Closet" stack by Die Cuts with a View, and I used the Spades Borderabilities for my ribbon treatment. I added pearls and a peel-off sticker sentiment to finish the card. Card size 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches.

3 comments:

  1. Darsie, this is a beautiful card, I love those daisies and cutting them out really makes them standout. Love the border and the ribbon and pearls. Very elegant! Hope you heal quickly and are feeling better soon. Hugs Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! your cards always amaze and inspire me girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, So Pretty!!!
    I love the soft blues you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!