Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Cheese in my Macaroni...

Thanks for everyone for the wonderful comments on my card for the Operation Write Home Spring Blog Hop! I hope you had a great time visiting all the blogs and know that it was for our troops!

My card today uses Ethereal Forest Designs digital images "Mischievous Mary" and one of the "Mouse Sentiments" that says "you're the cheese in my macaroni"! What a great male oriented card to give to someone you love! Their Sneak Peek Week starts on Wednesday, and boy, do we have some pretty cards for you! Stay Tuned!


I printed "Mary" on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Copic Markers. I mounted the image to orange glitter cardstock, then to my designer papers by Die Cuts with a View. I punched the edges of one of my DP with the Bubbles punch by EK Success. I added rhinestones and a ribbon and called it done! I glued it to an orange card, sized at 4 1/2 x 5 3/4 inches.

3 comments:

  1. I love this image and sentiment. The punched strips make me think of cheese even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooooooooooooooooo cute.. love the sentiment :)))

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooo cute! I love the holes in the patterned paper. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!