Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Carousel Horse...

It's Belli Challenge Day! Today the sponsor for the Belli Challenge is The Stamping Boutique and my card features the digital stamp "Circus Carousel"!

Challenge #88 uses COLOR SPRAY - this can be a home made mixture, Glimmer Mists, Walnut Ink sprays, a bottle filled with hairspray, reinker, and Pearl Ex, or even airbrushing with your Copic markers - whatever you desire!


I printed my image on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then cut it out. I misted Stream and Wild Plum Alcohol Inks onto Glossy cardstock, then misted Blending solution over it for the mottled effect. I cut this piece out with the new Labels Ten Nestabilities and mounted it to my designer paper with punched corners by Martha Stewart. I glued my designer paper to sparkly glitter cardstock, then to an aqua card. I adhered my horse image onto my spritzed card piece with pop dots, then added silver pearls and sparkly flower buttons to finish the card. Card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bg!! Darsie, I love that combination of colors, and that new nestie! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A glorious combination of colors and diecuts. Love all those silver beads too. Love the effect you got with the spray color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! LOVE your blue background and those silver beads for the pole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many of us used the same image, but made it look so different, what fun!
    this is beautiful Darsie!!! love the new die!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! You have such precise cutting and love the silver pearls -- Incredibly beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Darsie, your background looks beautiful and just look at all that perfect cutting...WOW, girl, this is such a gorgeous design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! So, so pretty. I didn't know you could spray alcohol inks, cool technique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to use the silver beads for the horse's pole. Nice job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Background and card! Love the layers and the designs on them! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darsie this turned out so cute. I LOVE that you colored the tail and mane blue! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!